This visa is for foreign students who decide to study in Bolivia or who are participating in a student exchange program. It is valid for one year with the option to renew (within Bolivian territory).
- Passport valid for at least 6 months
- Criminal record (or good conduct) certificate from INTERPOL (International police) and from FELCC (Bolivian police).
- Residence record certificate (from FELCC)
- Official Medical Certificate that guarantees that you do not have the AIDs virus or other infectious disease. This certificate must have been issued within the previous 30 days.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) need a legal authorization to travel
- Notarized letter confirming economic solvency of the parents with a photocopy of their identity documents
- Admission to a university, school or college or a study certificate.
- Free for students from Andrés Bello treaty countries: www.dicori.ucv.ve/Documentos/Convenios_Andres_Bello.pdf -www.convenioandresbello.info
- If there is no treaty between the two countries, the student must pay 800 Bs. (US$ 114)
Go to list of all visas