This visa is granted for high officials in Bolivian administration, international agencies or important cultural or religious individuals.
- Valid Passport
- Photocopy of Bolivian entry stamp
- Memorandum (from a lawyer) requesting a courtesy visa for work or volunteering
- Letter from the institution specifying the activity you will do and the time you will remain in the country
- If you are not remunerated, you must obtain a notarized letter of economic solvency with a bank statement
- Criminal records certificate from FELCC
- Criminal records certificate from INTERPOL
- Residence record certificate (FELCC)
- Medical visit certificate (INSO)
- 4 x 4 photo with a red background
Cost: 20 Bs.
Go to list of all visas