This visa is an extension of the one-year resident visa.
- Passport valid for 6 months containing a one-year resident visa
- Photocopy of the passport, the visa and the Bolivian entry and exit stamps
- Memorandum (prepared by a lawyer) requesting a two-year resident visa
- Notarized letter that confirms you have not left the country for more than 90 days and your personal status has not changed.
- If there has been a change in personal status or activity, the new documents must be submitted as stipulated in RC-06
- 1 4x4 cm identity photo from the front with red background
Cost of the Visa: 2000 Bs. (US$ 286)
Official Time to Process: 10 to 15 days.
Note: This visa expires if you leave the country for more than 90 days.
Go to list of all visas