This document is required for some visas (specific purpose, student and courtesy) and certifies that you have no criminal record outside of Bolivia.
To obtain this certificate, you must go to the INTERPOL offices located in the Plaza Obispo Bosque (Tel: 2203792) in the city of La Paz.
The following documents must be submitted:
- Photocopy of your passport with the entry stamp or visa
- 4 3- x 4-cm identity photos taken with a red background
- 2 3- x 4-cm identity photos in profile with a red background
- Letter from the place you work, either for pay or as a volunteer, specifying the period, type of work and place of work.
- You need a study certificate for the student visa.
- A memorandum (prepared by an attorney) with the name and address of your residence in Bolivia. This should be addressed to the INTERPOL Departmental Director in La Paz requesting a certificate to obtain a visa.
- A notarized letter to back up economic solvency describing activity in Bolivia and a bank account (minimum of US$300 per month).
- Photocopy of an electric or water utility bill for the most recent month.
- A form and a file folder (70 Bs)
Approximate time to process: 1 week
Go to list of all visas